Last updated: February 3rd, 2020
Working with amazing clients
This year I’m starting the public market test with my raised bed product under the brand Krumm & Fein (German). I decided to focus on one product line first, before offering other projects. Therefore Dein Garten will be moved to Krumm & Fein.
I’m currently fully booked with client and side projects. I’m going to write about the projects I’m working on later this year. Currently I’m working on the following projects:
- Schlaumacher.ch, a tutor service, I’m managing their online marketing and website.
- FHNW Institute for Data Sciene, I’m working on their learn management platform with the goal to open-source the project.
- Obstraupe.ch, I’m importing this amazing product to Switzerland and take care of their online marketing for the Swiss market.
Besides that, I’m supporting other projects with the following services:
- Shaping and implementing digital strategies.
- Finding matching agencies and freelancers for web projects.
- Mentoring aspiring WordPress businesses.
- Collecting, evaluating and gaining actionable insights on data.
On a personal level
My wonderful fiancée Ágota and I are planing our wedding for 2020 in Transylvania and I couldn’t be more happy ❤️. This means I’m trying to learn Hungarian, but it’s very hard 😅. We now have most of the wedding planned and my Hungarian still isn’t on any mention-able level.
Whenever I can, I’ll spend time in Portugal with my dad, as he bought an amazing piece of land with grapes, olives and oranges growing already.