Last updated: December 24th, 2020
Working with amazing clients
This year I’m starting the public market test with my raised bed product under the brand Krumm & Fein (German). I decided to focus on one product line first, before offering other products.
I’m currently fully booked with client and side projects. I’m going to write about the projects I’m working on later this year. Currently I’m working on the following projects:
- Schlaumacher.ch, a tutor service, I’m managing their online marketing and website.
- FHNW Institute for Data Sciene, I’m working on their learn management platform with the goal to open-source the project.
- Obstraupe.ch, I’m importing this amazing product to Switzerland and take care of their online marketing for the Swiss market.
Besides that, I’m supporting other projects with the following services:
- Shaping and implementing digital strategies.
- Finding matching agencies and freelancers for web projects.
- Mentoring aspiring WordPress businesses.
- Collecting, evaluating and gaining actionable insights on data.
On a personal level
My wonderful fiancée Ágota and I are planing our wedding for
2020 2021 in Transylvania and I couldn’t be more happy ❤️. This means I’m trying to learn Hungarian, but it’s very hard 😅. We now have most of the wedding planned and my Hungarian still isn’t on any mention-able level.
Whenever I can, I’ll spend time in Portugal with my dad, as he bought an amazing piece of land with grapes, olives and oranges growing already.